Information For Authors
Before preparing a manuscript, authors should review our Guidelines for authors.
Please, ensure that the following items are present in the manuscript:
Author's full name, affiliation, e-mail address;
- The article has been "spell and grammar checked" prior to the submission.
- All references used in the Reference List are cited in the body text.
- All tables, figures, and images, also from the internet, should contain the source of the original material. The author must secure all the necessary reproduction rights.
- The submitted work is original and has not been previously published;
- In order to accomplish the task of ethical publication good practices, the Editorial team invites all the contributors to seriously take into consideration the acknowledged Codes of Conduct / Guidelines for Best Practice – see for example the consistent documents published by COPE (http://www.publicationethics.org)
Manuscripts can be submitted by e-mail, to firstname.lastname@example.org, or through the online platform, by using the option "Make a submission".
Humanities Bulletin is free of article processing charges (APCs), article submission charges or any other hidden charges.